View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 08:25 AM   #3010
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
Is that a general "DL" issue? Since Lancaster didn't have a stated position, would that sort of issue apply to anyone listed as 'LB' as well? I don't think I ever saw anyone noted as 'DB' but was curious.

As for Lancaster specifically, I was going to try to get him for 2 years but didn't know if he'd come in at a DT or DE4 scale so I just threw a small bid on him and it hit. Do you happen to know how the contract would work on those 'tweener' guys?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.