View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 12:09 PM   #3002
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I drafted an all-star defense with the hopes that they would carry me. While they're above average statistically, they're giving up a lot more points than I expected, while my offense is also far more effective than I expected. So I guess it evens out.

My defense did show up big the previous week, though. They recorded an NFL record 15 sacks on Aaron Rodgers, who is on a strong Talledega team. I'm surprised he didn't retire after the game. I don't know if my opponent had offensive line injuries or something, but Aaron Donald and Frank Clark each recorded six sacks and I got three more from other guys. I'm curious if we would've had more if Kahlil Mack hadn't been out with an injury. Even so, Rodgers still had almost 300 yards passing.
I had Oline issues - played a good LT at RG and it was a terrible result. That was my most lop sided loss. I was missing my starting RG / LG / RT for that game.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli