View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 09:58 PM   #11
The Truth

I'm finally starting to get nervous about the economy and how it's effecting me. I'm a managing partner and account executive for a credit card processing company. I'm 100% commission and I'm paid a percentage of net profit on each account I have. I get paid on business from 2 months back, so on April 1st I got my residuals from February. It's just an easier way of doing it. Plus with savings I'm good for 3-4 months if I don't change anything, but I've really downshifting my spending. I'm looking at volume and data for this month and I have 56 clients that haven't run a single transaction for the month. The other 96 are down 84% collectively from a normal month at this point. So right now I'm looking at my June residuals being right around 7% of normal. So a $8-10k pay cut for the month. I'm good until September before I would have to divest different retirement annuities and investments. I've got the exact data on small businesses and how bad they are hurting, including and especially their employees. I don't know the answer on how you get things up again, but the virus is gonna let us know. I fear if we go right back to everything being back to normal on a certain date by politicians we are going to pay a hellacious penalty. I didn't think this would last long enough to effect me financially, but I'll be ****ed with everyone else in a matter of time. Right now I don't see a baseball season being played and it could effect the NFL season...we just don't know. I do know if we **** up or do it too soon we are going to be worse off than we are now. Just hope and pray that between the states and federal governments that they get it right, regardless of how it effects their own ****in political careers. I understand all too well that politicians don't give 2 ****s about us unless it effects their next election. Godspeed to the decision makers!

One thing that this shit situation has done though is helped a lot of us believe in the human spirit again. So many great things you see from almost everyone in the sacred duty of protect thy neighbors. People everywhere doing what they can...I sure hope this continues once this virus ****s off from our lives.
GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote