View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 09:40 PM   #10
Seeking the Truth daily

Im essential. Clients are a bit more into the distancing thing than I am but as long as they call and I know what needs to be sprayed, Im good with it. All my suppliers are essential but working a lot different...we have to call our order in then go to loading dock and they load out chemicals, no going into the warehouse and bullshitting with the help.

We could all go back to work pretty easy if everyone takes the right steps...dont go to work sick, stay home if you have even a hint of a fever or flu like symptoms

Restaurants may have to take a few tables out and keep a 6 foot safe space

We need to get back after it, as the media lacks shit to spin, we can get back to work.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.