View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 08:08 PM   #463
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Grocery store looks great today. Almost felt a little normal except for all the gloves and masks. Kind of sucks on the limit items but it’s nice everyone gets to eat.

Any word on the Easy Cheese and Bugles? Or we waiting for a report from the Review Brah?
The wife and I did this as an appetizer before supper. So here's my report.

You tried to kill me. This is a dangerous act. Probably Tide Pods X 10. Rounded up.

It started out slow and simple. Looking into the bag of Bugles for one with an opening that seemed large enough to accept Easy Cheese. It quickly escalated out of control to where Bugles pinched shut or broken in half were acceptable candidates.

I quickly realized I could reload a Bugle faster than I could reload my shotgun. As I kept stuffing them in my mouth I glanced over at my glass of ice water I had left on the kitchen counter. It was so close. But yet so far. Just....one....more. Then I could drink. If you ever try this high you will most likely die.

The wife had a different tact. She would load three of them up between her fingers, load with cheese, then place a sliced green olive on each before eating them. Very inefficient and I've decided she will be worthless if Red Dawn happens.

As I fade out of carbo haze I can't remember what was supposed to be for supper.

Last edited by mlyonsd; 04-14-2020 at 08:14 PM..
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote