View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 01:28 PM   #184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
DeForest Buckner went to the Colts for number 13 and got a contract but Jones will only bring a 2? GTFO of here with that bull shit
Not sure who you are targeting here - I’ve never suggested as such. If I’m Brett Veach, my ask for Jones is astronomical, and rightly so. I just don’t see many teams in a position to pay the compensation price plus take on the salary he will command on a long-term deal. I have always advocated for the Chiefs to re-sign Jones to an extension because everybody knows what he is in Kansas City, and that is one of the best players in the NFL.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.