Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 11:02 AM   #234
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I find it interesting because it's tantamount to what I think all gaming should be. The son has an Xbox, and I just don't get it, but you give me a seat, a steering wheel, surround screen, clutch, break, and gas pedals, and a rather real experience, and I think I'd like it better than some gay controller deal. Not unlike flight simulators where you have a complete set of controls, pedals, stick/wheel, and surround screens, that might be interesting...
I don't play "controller games". Frantically pushing a button just isn't for me so racing is the only sim I have ever really done. I don't have a fancy race chair though. I have a wheel mounted on a typewriter table and I taped(duct tape!) a short stool to the side of it with my shifter mounted on it (right by my right thigh where a shifter belongs.) and then of course the pedals on the floor. Actually I wrapped the whole table and chair in black duct tape so it would be "cool" I use a 50" big screen for a monitor and I sit 2' from it in a office chair. I have a sound bar with a sub that I can crank up. It all makes for a nice sim. I used to have my old surround sound with a big subwoofer hooked up to it and it sounded just like there was a car in my basement. I could rattle the pictures on the wall. All in all have created a pretty fun experience. The only thing that ruins it is the "wreckers". There are some real dumbasses out there.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote