View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 09:01 AM   #4473
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Ya know, they always told us the cure for cheap corn is cheap corn. It took like 10 years (lets call it 02 to 12) for corn to drive the market because of ethanol.

That would have been a hell of a lot of margin calls and commission if you had done it on the board.
Every time I see the word ethanol I get angry. It's what caused me to go out of business in 2008 and become a lease farm. I can't even run ethanol in my boat now because it's bad for the motor.

Remember $8 corn?? 2007-2009
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.