Thread: Movies and TV Iconic movie scenes....
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 02:40 PM   #200
**** the Raiders

I'll preface the next clip with my observation over the years that the favorite John Wayne trivia for most is how many movies he died in. And I have observed that most everyone believes the correct answer to be 5. It is not, it is 7. This clip is one of those scenes. There is another Duke versus squid scene from a film 5 years later titled Wake of the Red Witch. It is kind of rip off of the first with a different result in the scene but, with a watery grave ending for the Duke at the end of the film just the same (so there is 2 of the more difficult to come up with of the 7). I'm not finding the WOTRW scene on youtube otherwise I'd throw it in for good measure. Anyway...

Yeah, yeah, enough of the fan boi geek out, get on with the scene...

And since we are on the squid subject -

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.