View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 02:09 PM   #188
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
The guy on the right, he had a good looking date, she was a pilot, she use to do a bank run picking up checks along the panhandle of Florida. His name was Doug McLean, before he was a controller he was a Miami school teacher. He wasn't a very good controller, he cared more about how he sounded than what he did. Overall, Doug was a pretty good guy, one of the few bachelors we had at the facility out of 57 controllers at the time.

Out of the 57, there were 46 of us fired by Reagan in the strike of '81.
I was going to ask if you survived Reagan's firing of the illegal strike by the controllers. I thought better not the right subforum. My Dad worked for TWA was a lifelong Democrat but supported and voted Reagan. That firing ended his support.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.