Thread: Movies and TV Iconic movie scenes....
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 09:37 PM   #193
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
For some reason, when Clint Eastwood movies are mentioned, they always omit Play Misty for Me. I have to say, it's one of his best. It might be a little dated since he played jazz music as a DJ, then again, jazz would be less dated than rock of that era. It was a sort of Fatal Attraction.
I honestly hadn't even heard of it until 3-4 years ago. I was having an issue with a coworker that bore no resemblance to this film other than there was clearly some form of obsession with me on her part. And as I was talking to my dad about it he brought up this movie. I gave him a blank look. "You've never seen that? With Clint Eastwood?" "I've never even heard of it, dad." I sought it out after that.

But yeah, for whatever reason it seems to be a long forgotten gem.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.