Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 07:08 PM   #2386
Resident Glue Sniffer

Loving the bike so far. Went for a decent ride today, I’ve Been a little worried my old ass wouldn’t hold up to a more sporting position, but I got home and I wasn’t sore. Surprisingly, I used to always be a little sore and worn out after a day on the Harley, and some days just completely wiped out physically.. I’ve long suspected the feet forward controls where all the weight in on my ass and spine, was a huge contributor, looking more and more like I was right.

New bike is sporty, but risers in the bars and not the usual clip on, and the rear sets don’t feel as hight and set back. All in all, I felt great. Ordered a ton of new riding gear, as all my shit from sport bike past comes nowhere close to fitting anymore. New jacket with CE 2 armor and ordered a CE2 back protector, pants with inserts for armor and got CE2 for the hips and knees. New boots that aren’t as aggressive as the boot I’m currently wearing from my sport bike day, current boot is a few notches down from a race boot.

Bike rode well. Looking forward to getting past the break in and getting new oil in it. Brakes are great. Suspension is good, but I still need to set the sag . Factory had about half the preload dialed in, I added a few clicks to stiffen it up in a seat of the pant adjustment. Remote preload knob which is awesome.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.