View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 09:15 AM   #652
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I was going to have my wife give the fade a try, but I figured YOLO and decided to do it myself. Just some basic trimmers. First got the top and the sides to some normal length. Then worked on the fade itself. I think I did about 85% what I'd get in a normal barber shop and it was much easier than I had anticipated. I kinda love the fact that I now feel capable of doing that myself as getting a haircut has been such a routine thing for me for years and any time I was forced to try a new barber, I was petrified.

I groomed my dog yesterday too. Embrace the quarantine, my friend.
did you use the same trimmer as the dog?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.