View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 09:54 PM   #649
Plays to win the game!

We're fortunate. My job is forcing everyone in the company to work from home, which is nice because under normal circumstances, my role isn't allowed to work remotely. Hopefully this mandate with show them that we can work from home without burning through our PTO to take a day off. My wife is a teacher, so luckily she's able to work from home and gets paid because she signed a contract. Missouri just cancelled schools for the remainder of the year, so she works a short time three days a week checking in on her kids and that's her work week. We're very fortunate we haven't been furloughed, or laid off like other people have. I feel a great amount of empathy for those who have, and I wish them good fortune in the future after this all blows over. My wife and I are looking forward to getting the stimulus, even though we don't need it, it will be nice to pay off debt and get something special for us that we've been wanting for awhile to help stimulate the economy a little. Best wishes to you guys, hopefully your troubles turn around soon enough.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.