View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 08:45 AM   #71
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
jeez dude. he's just a jock who runs to a sideline and throws. Weve seen that from multiple QBs for 40 years. Never before seen? meh, seen plenty.

look, point blank, he wont be the Next Manning Or what ever. KC might get another down the line,maybe. This was just the book end of Missouri getting 3 championships in 3 sports.
Might get quite a few playoff appearances like Seattle Seahawks.
i'm 54 ,Watched sports a long time. Mahomes wont be the next nfl demi god, Favre/Manning/Elway, what ever. Just another successful at one time, jock.
Enjoy SB 54! probably gonna be a long ass time before another one.
a season of coming from behind in 3 playoff games in a row, is never happening again. it was a magical year. Its now over.
This ****ing idiot is a DC turd. "Look how long I've lived! That makes me smart and wise! I'm old and know many things! You are all naive!"

Of all the thumbs down posts, this one pisses me off the most.

**** this CarlosCarson dipshit with AIDS.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote