Thread: Football Aldon Smith
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 12:06 AM   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
I’m pretty similar to what I was at 26. It doesn’t take a lot of us that long to ****ing grow up. If you did the same things that Smith did than I’d call you a ****ing idiot too. The fact of the matter is that you didn’t get caught doing half that amount of shit or you would be posting from prison unless you have NFL fame and money.
So he should be doing what instead of trying to play football again? No 30 isn't old, so he needs to .....well I screwed up a few years ago......that's it's forget ever doing or tying anything ever again. Is that what you are saying?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.