View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 12:47 PM   #1660
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I've been losing myself in Kingdom Come Deliverance of late, which I picked up on sale for $15 on Steam. In some ways it's totally amazing, but at the same time perhaps the most frustrating game I've ever played. EVER. The combat is so difficult to figure out that it makes the Witcher games look like Pong. My character is level 10 and I still get beat down in the tournament like I'm a ****ing toddler by the guards who cost 50 pounds each. I assume at some point I'll get it, but I'm not there yet. At least I'm finally to the point where I can fight off the average random assailants that jump me when I'm attempting to fast travel.

It makes sense that everything should be difficult for some bumbling illiterate kid, and this game makes no bones about this. You're not Geralt of Rivia or the Dragonborn, or the Vault Dweller who can at least pick up a gun and shoot it correctly with the aid of a Pip Boy. Everything is a pain in the ass in the beginning. Hell, you have to get to level 5 before you can shoot a bow correctly without injuring yourself, and much like in real life, there is no target reticle in the middle of the screen. At this point I've wished death upon the game developers, their families and everyone they've ever met, but I'm still at it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.