View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 09:00 AM   #13
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
My first thought after reading your first post was pretty much that... my parents told us that we can either be in school (while not flunking out) or pay rent to live with them.

Option 1 is to study and contribute around the house.... option 2 is to start paying for your own food, cell phone bill, your own room, etc... option 3 is to GTFO (at 18, I'd assume, or else that might not go well).

Of course, the flipside is no parent wants to end up seeing their kid go homeless or worse. My older brother was homeless for a short time (not because my parents kicked him out), and he got his shit together in very short time after that.
Same here, only mine prefers it to holding down a job. And, of course, my mom doesn't want him on the street, so she lets him stay there while not working (or doing much of anything), and he's 47.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.