View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 08:58 AM   #597
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Do you pay the phone bill? I'm an "old school" parent that still does "my way or the highway". My oldest son was the exact same way when he was younger and we had to get pretty tough with him to get shit done. I used to shut off the wifi when we weren't using it and he only had his phone when he went somewhere.
This is what I'm thinking. If you're paying for it, it's your phone, not hers, and you can take it from her whenever you'd like. If she wants it back, she can either get a job and get her own or do what she's supposed to be doing at home.

I already practice this with my 4-year-old. Whatever his distraction is from doing what I tell him to do, I take it away until he does what I ask him to do. There are usually tears involved. If he maintains a bad attitude while doing it, I tell him he still won't get whatever it was he had until he flips his mood.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.