View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 07:46 AM   #70
MVP

A great OL helps in two ways- 1)opens holes for the backs and 2) gives Mahomes time and keeps him upright.

I'm down with a mid round RB draftee, I'm not content with JAG, having an elite back would be kick-ass.

But if there's nowhere to go with the ball at the hand-off it ain't gonna matter.

I can totally see drafting a Ruiz at Center in the 2nd. (I kind of expect us to trade out of the first). He'd be a huge upgrade and probably a ten year starter. That kind of stability would be hard to quantify.

I still see CB as our greatest need, and LB is a need too. And somewhere in there a RB (I kind of like Antonio Gibson's skillset.)
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.