Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 09:52 PM   #1934
Cynical Misanthrope

Local liquor store has Wild Turkey 101 on sale for $20 a bottle. It’s usually about $34 with shipping and taxes. Don’t know what it is in your neighborhood, but that is a savings of about 45%. So I bought a case for coronavirus. I recognize it’s not super rare but it and Knob Creek are my every day drinking bourbons so I enjoyed saving the money.

I started drinking Wild Turkey 101 when I worked at Talk of the town near 119th back when it opened. We would close the kitchen and then sit around the bar while the bartenders cleaned up. Long, long time ago.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.