View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:42 PM   #261
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
This.

Tavia is razor sharp with an amazing personality. Super, super impressive.

I met Gracie and didn't think strongly one way or the other. She's still a young kid being thrust into social situations by virtue of her family that she's probably not entirely comfortable with. Incidentally, I went to college with Ivanka Trump when she was around Gracie's age and she didn't stick out tremendously either, though she obviously is very smart as well.

Not cool calling her an 'airhead.'
Trust me, I enjoyed the hell out of talking to her mom. She was a Miss Kansas contestant when I knew her, which means she wasn't married or even engaged to Clark, though she had known him for 3 years.

Most of our conversations took place in the UMKC gym, which was distracting like you wouldn't believe. I always felt like I lost about 50 IQ points whenever she walked in the room.

Last time I saw her was a long time ago at the Chiefs reunion dinner. She spots me at the bottom of the escalator, bursts into a 1,000 watt smile and starts waving at me from the the top of the escalator in some hotel in KC.

My Dad asks me, "Who is that?" I told him, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.