Thread: Chiefs Countdown to NFL draft
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 09:23 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Trent Green needed Priest Holmes as well, which is why the Chiefs need to draft a full time starting running back with one of their first three selections, if they don't trade down for more picks.

The offense looked completely different with a healthy Damien Williams than it did without him and given his injury history, it's imperative that the Chiefs draft a guy that can be an every down back.

The likelihood of Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson leading this team to a Super Bowl is extremely slim.
1) Priest Holmes ran behind what may have been the most dominant offensive line in the history of football.

2)A healthy Damien Williams coincided with Fisher getting back in playing shape and then Wisniewski taking over for the dumpster fire that was Wylie.

3)The likelihood of anyone not named Patrick Mahomes leading this team back to the Super Bowl is very, very low.

I agree that we need an influx of talent at the RB position. I just think without seriously addressing the offensive line it would make little difference. A Zack Moss, or my new dark horse pick Antonio Gibson in the 3rd-4th range would be cool AS LONG AS we've upgraded the line with one draftee and one FA.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.