View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 08:59 AM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
1) Charles was one of the best broken play runners I ever saw. That's a VERY unusual ability. Walter Payton, Barry Sanders kind of shit. Very few RB's are great at that.

2) No, Hunt didn't run behind roughly the same line. This is a myth I keep seeing repeated. Morse>Reiter. LDT pre injury>LDT post injury. Wylie is a dumpster fire. So 2/3 of your interior line is different and/or lesser than their former self.
Damien also had Rankin and Wiz, who played well for us. But we knew going into this season that Damien was fighting a nagging injury and I think that played a big role in his struggles for awhile.

We all miss having a bigger, stronger agile back like Hunt who can drag defenders 3 or 4 yards up the middle while having the agility to make people miss and breakaway. Damien just doesn’t have that hard nosed mentality like Hunt did to run through LB’s and break a ton of tackles.

That’s why so many of us like Zach Moss. I would take a look at him if you haven’t already. He remains a lot of us of Hunt.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.