View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 02:56 AM   #33
Veteran

I think we’ve reached the stage of the “Golden QB” era where we will see the outcast or “rebound” candidate veterans coming to play for cheap just to join a SB contending team with the best QB in the league in hopes of boosting their value for another contract next offseason.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we drafted a CB high and also signed someone like Eli Apple or Dre Kirkpatrick for cheap to rebuild their stigma in the league. I think KC will become a Free Agency destination for those looking to come in for “prove-it deals” and luckily that seems to be in Veach’s wheelhouse anyways.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.