View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:22 AM   #253
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
I've never met Gracie, but I did go to school with her mom. I've talked to her quite a bit.

Tavia isn't just a little smart, she's very smart. Given that Clark graduated as valedictorian from SMU's business school, I'd be surprised if she weren't smart as well.

Certainly having smart parents doesn't guarantee intelligence, but is a pretty good predictor.
All of this. I seriously can't understand how anybody thinks good looks means "not smart". She's grown up around business people, it rubs off.

Then I look at many of the NFL owners and realize she'd be a huge upgrade for many teams.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote