View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 07:29 PM   #184
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think he's a player, not a doctor.

Expecting to "be ready" by Training Camp, barely 8 months after an ACL tear, is very, very aggressive and I don't recall the Chiefs ever having that type of a quick turnaround with a torn ACL.

Hopefully, he's ready but I wouldn't count on it at this point in time, which is why I listed it fifth in terms of draft needs.
We still need a backup safety tho. We have watts and sorenson but we need one more
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.