View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:33 PM   #14783
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Question: has anyone ever tried to make Mexican-style fried chicken? For some reason my brain is telling me this would be a good idea. My original thought was just to stir about 4 oz. of Chulula sauce into a couple cups of buttermilk and marinate some chicken in it for 12-24 hours then roll in a typical flour with some fajita seasoning mixed in.

Now I'm thinking maybe mix some adobo into the buttermilk/Chulula.

This might be a bad idea as I've never heard of anyone doing anything like this . . .
Sounds fantastic. Report back on the results.

Best chicken I've had comes from Mexico, not fried but char broiled. Big fan of Bayless's roadside recipe as well:

https://www.rickbayless.com/recipe/g...h-knob-onions/
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.