View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 03:04 PM   #12
World's Best Boss

I'm biased, since I was at the Titans game - but that game was when the curse felt truly lifted from our franchise. I had flown into Wichita on Saturday and made it to Lawrence by 1 am (joining CH3IEF3S and another buddy who had decided to make the trip spur of the moment).

I have never felt such a joyous, crazed, and cathartic feeling as I felt when Patrick Mahomes made "The Run". After an entire half of holding our breath after the Titans came in as advertised, seeing a transcendental athlete pull off a superstar play when the stakes were highest brought a level of energy I have never, ever felt before at a live venue. I never make true gambles in life (only calculated risks), but at that moment, I would have gambled that the Chiefs were going to the Super Bowl.

The Watkins play was icing on the cake. Being at Arrowhead that day is something I'm thankful for every day - especially in this time of social isolation and COVID-19.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 04-06-2020 at 03:11 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote