View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 02:36 PM   #5
Just a li'l Evel

leaving out what we were going for, I think the emotional expectation of each game, before hand and during the game was a total rollercoaster every time.

Texans, we expected to beat them easily. at home Mahomes,s etc. then boom, same old chiefs curse, etc. then it flips and we go on the epic run. wow rollercoaster ticket = punched.

Titans, it was a little more scary going in. I mean, Derrick Henry! and it looked for a couple of plays in the beginning we were gonna have a rough day. That comeback was more slow and methodical but really good, sturdy football.

Then 49ers, we were again pretty confident, and three and a half quarters it seemed we were just gonna get beat. Then wow. Wow, and...wow.

All really amazing rollercoasters thought the game and leading into each game. But I gotta go with Texans because of the total flip of the momentum. Never seen it so severe.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.