Thread: Movies and TV Animaniacs' reboot
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 05:34 PM   #3
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I never liked Animaniacs.

I remember it came on either immediately before or after Batman: The Animated Series when I was growing up so I'd see bits and pieces.

I remember it vaguely, seemed like a rip off of much older cartoons and it did not do them justice. Seems lame to reboot a 30 year old cartoon series that relied heavily on 70 year old content. My kids didn't care for it but it occasionally popped on when they were 'watching' TV because they had an annoying habit of thinking that the TV had to be constantly on in the house. At some point I grabbed some DVD collections of older cartoons from the 30's-60's and they enjoyed those much more.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.