View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 08:55 AM   #261
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Damn, wish you were in the Wichita area. I cracked my top back molar on the right side the other night (so bad that I can feel the gap of the crack with my tongue). The night it happened it hurt so bad I almost called a dentist here in town to see if he would meet me at his office during the night to pull it, but I toughed it out and finally was able to fall asleep for an hour or two. Strangely enough, when I woke up it was completely pain free. I figured I'd just roll with it until this stupid COVID19 shit gets over with (since all the dentists around here are closed for everything except emergencies), but it's been acting up here and there so I may just have to try and get an appt. set up during the week to have him meet me to pull it. I know the recommendation is to always try to keep your tooth, but the guy I sit next to at work got his back molar pulled like 15 years ago and said it hasn't effected him a single bit and I really don't want to drop the coin on a root canal and crown (if it's even possible). Not gonna lie, I'm a candy ass when it comes to the dentist so I'm not looking forward to it but I'm told that once I get the gas and the shot, I won't even really feel anything. I hope that's right.
If it’s a second molar and you aren’t missing any other teeth, it wouldn’t be the worst thing to have it taken out. You won’t really miss it
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.