View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 03:13 PM   #16538
Woman should only make babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
He teach econ at MW?
I had him as a Music Teacher. This smoking hot blonde used to sit next to me. After college I saw the blond at record bar in kc. I got her number and I thought I was the shit. I didn't realize that numbers don't mean shit and girls flake especially if you are a JAG broke dick like me. 5 weeks ago the same girl sees my lic plate and tells me she likes my car and plate. I get excited and drop my 2 for 4 monsters at the north speedy's and one sprays all over me and goes rolling like 50 feet off. The one time I feel cool in-front of a hottie and I get some sort of revenge because the girl that ghosted me likes my car (which to a st joe person probably means it has a current tag) the one time I feel cool life is like "Oh where was I oh yeah, I need to knock this guy down a peg or two. Jesus himself came down and knocked those monsters out of my hand. He wants me to stay humble"
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.