Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 11:59 AM   #170
Veteran

I finished this last week and forgot to post my thoughts on it.

Definitely one of Netflix's best original shows. I had some issues with Marty's brother in law taking up so much screen time (and some stupid choices he made thru out ) but no biggie, he gave a good performance imo. Laura Linney should win a shit ton of awards for her performance. She was superb in Season 3. Really no major complaints for me. Bring on season 4!
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.