View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:14 PM   #385
MVP

I think there’s a real chance I caught it.

Started with painful, explosive diarrhea the other night (still have that but it’s milder now). A few hours later I developed a fever, then aches, chills, etc. Woke up the next morning with no fever but still having gut issues. I’ve also had shortness of breath off and on (but not for a couple days).

When the fever and flu-like symptoms passed so quickly, I assumed it must not have been corona. But then I saw an interview with a guy whose whole family caught it, and his daughter had the same experience.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote