View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 07:32 PM   #538
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea I have those two in the same tier as well. Dillon just seems like a natural replacement for Fournette and I’m sure the Jags would like their own version of Henry.
I almost pulled the trigger on Dillon as a complement to Damien and as a brute force runner to replace Ware and Darrel Williams perhaps. If it's second and 5 or less, do you play against Dillon on the run or Mahomes on the pass? I read various conflicting things about his pass blocking ability, but with his size it seems like he should be good at it. I literally had Dillon's name typed in, but the descriptions of Benjamin seemed like Mahomes and Reid could make good use of him. Not sure if I made the right call or not.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote