View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 07:04 PM   #533
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I went back and forth on Benjamin. My worry is that he's pretty similar to Damien Williams based on his descriptions that I've read. But in the end, Patrick Mahomes makes great use of slippery, quick guys who can run routes and we need depth. My decision to draft Benjamin over some other running backs was based on his ability to catch balls out of the backfield.

For the Buccaneers, I'd covered the positions of major need, so I looked around for a good talent. The Buccaneers shifted to a 3-4 last year, and they have Vita Vea at nose tackle. I figure that Fotu will be a good guy to rotate with him, and if at some point they lose Suh, one of those guys can move out to the 3-4 DE spot.

Last edited by Rain Man; 04-03-2020 at 07:10 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.