View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 10:00 AM   #298
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
yeah mine is saying if i am applying for the eidl then i cant apply for the ppp.

i think ill call somewhere else and ask
Goddamn sure get it 100% right before you submit the app. I know nothing but if I were running the program a disaster payment better be more than 2.5x monthly payroll.

I’m guessing my banker is right because he told me to **** off with this EIDL shit do that online. I’m guessing it is any pre-existing SBA loan. But again make goddamn sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
On the final application published by the Treasury, these are a specific qualifying questions answered by the borrower as part of the application

https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...30-2020-v3.pdf

I think banks are real nervous due to high level of uncertainty. My original prognosis is that it will take 2 months to fund due to this uncertainty, and while I certainly could be wrong on this, as of today the banks are saying things that are (to me) obvious delay tactics....
My banker told me they get 5% as a fee. If it takes 2 months to get the money that’s a hell of a return.

The other thing is he hasn’t been approved as a provider or whatever yet. I’m guesssing the logjam stretches things out more than they are projecting.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.