View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:05 AM   #294
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
my bank is saying they have to confirm the borrower hasnt gotten and wont get any other sba loan to give these out.
On the final application published by the Treasury, these are a specific qualifying questions answered by the borrower as part of the application

https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...30-2020-v3.pdf

I think banks are real nervous due to high level of uncertainty. My original prognosis is that it will take 2 months to fund due to this uncertainty, and while I certainly could be wrong on this, as of today the banks are saying things that are (to me) obvious delay tactics....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli