View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 05:37 PM   #15789
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Beginning of June is my timeline as well ("Through May" = beginning of June). Like I said, I'm less aggressive there than O.City is.

But regarding the rest - if I could go get a shot that gave me this thing and I spun the wheel with no difference as to what the outcome would be vs. 'natural' contraction, but in the process ensured that 6 people of my choosing wouldn't get it, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

And I'm not special - I suspect 90% of the population under 40 would. Hell, it might be higher. For many they'd do that if they could protect only 2, or even 1. I'd probably spin the wheel at 5.

But in a weird way, with who this thing largely targets, that option exists. And targeted variolation w/ smaller initial loads would make it frighteningly doable.

But ultimately when you look at it from that perspective, you can see what our real motivations our. And they're not the kind that create a perpetually closed society.
I'm expecting end of June - 3 months of hell
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli