View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 06:23 PM   #14999
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
These are the statements that make me cringe when people say that. You don't know that. WA state was the hot spot a few weeks ago and now the hot spot is on the completely opposite side of the country. There are so many variables in what makes a hot spot it's almost impossible to predict.
yes, we do know. It’s already there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post

That being said I have not heard the statement about 80% of the people going on ventilators die. If Cuomo said that I think he is the only one that has said that. What I will tell you is we have more people officially recovering than dying by roughly 2-1 at any given point.
he said it at his daily press conference today.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.