Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 08:43 PM   #218
MVP

I was watching a race a few days back of the 1986 Richmond 400. It was way before the track was reconfigured to what it is today. Just an old school, not much banked oval. A rub here, a bump there type of track. Just nothing but fun.

It convinced me that NASCAR needs to go back to that style of racing, those style of tracks, the race format, the points system. Just everything. Hell even run the old body styles I wouldn't care.

This shit they call racing now is just horseshit. Invert the field, a points system that is equally dumb. Just bland blah blah blah racing is all we have now. No true stars. Too many rando randy racers. I could go on and on. But the product now has shown itself to be a attendance and sport killer. Give me that old school shit!
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote