View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 12:37 PM   #2968
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I took a look at your game planning settings. It looks like you have already adjusted for week 4 games, and your normal RB1 Chris Carson is out for that week.

With Carson out you have Ekeler as your RB1 and are stuck with FA for RB2 and RB3.

You also have RB2 set to get 20% of carries and RB3 set to get 5%. I would change both of these to zero until your RB corp is back to full strength. That will prevent Free Agents from getting carries.
I have already adjusted for week 4 as you said to make Ekeler my HB1. That doesn’t address the nonsense from week three when he got ZERO carries and. SFA got 50% of all carries taken. . I understand that this is beta testing, but I’d be PISSED if I’d paid for this.
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.