View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 11:56 AM   #216
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
wife gave away 5 or 6 rolls of teepee from my personal stash to a co-worker (or client) in dire need. im not a hoarder, i've always bought the mega jumbo rolls (before the madness).

we're down to about a weeks' supply left and have not bought any since the first of february. im trying to decide if i need to trade her in for the newer model. ive had a good run with her and im kind of torn. maybe i'll listen to the awesome advice from CP.

Let's Go!!!!

Picture of said wife for better understanding your peculiar predicament. Could help factor in knowledge for best advice possible.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.