View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 06:43 PM   #320
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Nice!

He stays in-state And might end up being the best running back of this class...
Agree.

I laugh at all these mocks showing the Dolphins taking a running back in the 1st or 2nd rounds. It's lazy and just stupid. They are so loaded with draft picks its crazy. Just look at their draft thus far.

Burrow - QB
Chaisson - Edge
Jones - OT
Dugger - S
Crushenberry - OC
Akers - RB

I doubt it falls this way but you add their FA signings and you have a damn good unit that's young and under contract for the next 3-4 seasons. I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't get a better OT, but I like Jones and the top 4 guys went off the board before pick 18.

I really wanted Delpit at Safety, but the plan was to see who called to them in the 2nd round. Just too much talent at the position in my opinion to pass on Jones when you can get a player like Dugger later in round two.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.