View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 04:12 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, Bryce Hall was my other guy. I was initially leaning toward Hall due to height and some good things I've read about him. But it appears that Igbhinoghene is faster and I like him as a cover guy.
Yea with 2 starting corners it had to be Noah or Hall.

I really like Hall, but he has yet to run or do any workouts after a significant injury. Noah on the other hand has had a fantastic offseason and definitely has more upside because of his athleticism.

It’s good to know that Hall has kept his value down though because it makes me feel much more comfortable going somewhere other than corner in the 1st.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.