View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 03:34 PM   #298
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I was thinking him or Bryce Hall. Good job Rain Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Hi, I'm Kurt Cobain, a native of the state of Washington. I am so excited to announce the next pick of the Seattle Seahawks, even though I don't really like sports. I do like black people, though. And our newest citizen of Seattle is just that!

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

Yeah, Bryce Hall was my other guy. I was initially leaning toward Hall due to height and some good things I've read about him. But it appears that Igbinoghene is faster and I like him as a cover guy.

Last edited by Rain Man; 03-27-2020 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: I misspelled Igbinoghene. No excuse for that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.