View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:47 PM   #12375
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
I’m going shopping every day picking up small amounts. It depends what time you go. They stock at night but by me they bus in senior citizens in the early am and it’s seniors only from 6-8am every day. By 10-11am there’s a good amount on the shelves, later in the day not so much. I picked up 40lbs of chicken and a pork loin from restaurant depot on Tuesday so I’m good for a little while.
The only frozen pizza left at my store are Hawaiian. Lie 100 of them. That's it.

Gave me a chuckle. Still haven't restocked TP, Kleenex and the like. I need Kleenex.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.