View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 08:08 AM   #12209
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
There is a growing concern about false negative tests. Case in point the nurse here in Clinton that handled our first Covid patient got all the classic symptoms a week later and had to be hospitalized up in KC and almost put on a vent. She has had 3 tests now and they were all negative and she even still has the glass opacities in one of her lungs.

Something is not right with the tests or the administration of the tests. Hopefully very quickly they will get a blood test ready to start using.
When the test was rolled out I believe I read it was 90% accurate whereas the flu test is like 99.99%. One of the concerns from the expert in the article I read was that the drive thru testing could actually be counterproductive because the test was not rock solid and the environment of administrating the test through a drive thru would make it even worse.
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.