View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 11:48 PM   #229
Banned

I had to get some medicine one of dogs takes today, a must have. So off to the vet the place we get it.

I get to the door and there is a sign......stay put somebody will come to you just tap on the door. Girl pokes her head out........you here for Shady's medicine (wife had called ahead) I nodded yes so she shuts the door, and comes back with a bag, the medicine is in the bag she sits it down at my feat, so I go to hand her the money, nope, they will bill us.

Really the first time I have seen it that bad.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-27-2020 at 01:39 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.